Ergonomic Chairs For Your Office....
With the ever increasing number of working days lost to bad back problems and repetitive strain injury, the demand for better ergonomic seating in the workplace has never been greater. At D&G we have many years of experience in ergonomic chairs and are able to find a solution that's right for you.
We are all different shapes and sizes which is why a "one chair fits all" policy can never be applied totally but we have a choice of very ergonomically adjustable chairs that we can demonstrate to you and leave on trial to ensure it is the most comfortable solution for you before commiting to buying one. (Click Here For Ergonomic Chair Options)
Things you need to consider when buying an ergonomic chair :-
- Reflex Seat Foam To Ensure Postive Seating Posture & Support.
- Gas Height Seat Adjustment & Seat Slide Mechanism To Ensure Optimal Body Positioning.
- Height Adjustable Back Support To Enable The Curvature of The Chair Fits Harmoniously With Your Back.
- Height Adjustable Arms To Ensure Relaxed Shoulders & Wrists When Sitting At Your Desk.
- Inflatable Lumbar Support So You Can Actively Adjust the Back of the Chair To Your Back Shape.
- Adjustable Head Rest (Optional) Can Provide Additional Neck Support When Required.
- The Seating Mechanism Should Either be Independantly Adjustable or Synchronous (Independant mechanisms have a seat tilt and separate back rake adjustment, while a synchronous mechanism will only have one lever that will adjust both the seat and back angle at a specific ratio).
- As A Rule Of Thumb You Should Be Paying Between £200 - £500 For Some Of The Best And Most Popular Ergonomic chairs available. Anything Less And You Need To Check The Quality Of The Chair Being Offered And Anything More You Might Find Yourself Paying For A Designer Brand Rather Than Chair Functionality.
Please feel free to visit our showroom or to request an on-site demonstration at your offices so we can promote a healthier and more ergonomic working environment in your office